We have too many people focusing on their weakness than their strengths. It’s unhealthy perfectionism⚠️ . When we are constantly fixated on fixing our weakness, we settle ourselves to be average🤷🏻♂️rather than being specialised or known for something. You aren’t valuable just because you have a few weakness, you aren’t valuable because you don’t have a prominent strength.🙄 . When you start focusing on your strengths, you start to develop a skill or a specialisation. 🎯 Strength + practice = skill. And that is when more & more people start to respect you as an authority in that field of expertise. 🤝 So if you want to start being valuable to others & your company, start developing on a skill that no one else can be better at. Start being so good that the competition doesn’t matter!👊🏻 . . . . Follow @successjournall for your success! Follow @successjournall for financial freedom! Follow @successjournall for greater knowledge!
There are tons of way to get your 1st Million, but which method would you choose?🤔 Here’s 3 of the most popular ways to get your 1st million! . 1. Saving. The most traditional and conservative method, people choose to save because it is the safest way to retain their earnings. 💰As saving is what we’re all used to do, we constantly keep our money in our bank till we get our 1st million, and that’s gonna take 27 years. 😱But don’t forget that the valuation of a million can change due to a constant increase in inflation! Your 1 million dollars in the future is gonna be worth less than that. ☹️ . 2. Investing in stocks. Having a 10% ROI every month is ideal, but there are calculated risks behind every investment. 90% of the investors in the market lose while the remaining 10% gets the biggest earnings. 😰But what they didn’t tell you about the 90% is that they didn’t have the knowledge of investments!🤦🏻♂️ If you don’t know how to invest, how are you expected to gain from it? That’s like not studying for your math exams and expecting an A in return! 🤣So it is possible to get your first million through stocks investing if you have the proper knowledge it it!🧠 . 3. E-Commerce. Amazon had 258 billion dollars worth of financial transactions for e-commerce, and there are hundreds and thousands making their millions from e-commerce. 🤭It might sound hard to sell 50 products a day, but amazon is getting over 35 orders per second! That’s 3 million orders a day! 🤯 And e-commerce isn’t how it used to be back in the days, where we had to have a warehouse in order to store our inventories, buy huge bulks to get a discount and end up not selling any. 😪 Right now, there isn’t a need to have a warehouse, or even spend large amount of cash in order to get your first product out, because there’s dropshipping! With dropshipping, you don’t have to hold any inventory or splash large amount of cash to get your first product
Thank you all for the love that’s been shown today as I patiently wait for the global release of Trust No1 via Fandango NOW, Dish/Sling TV, On Demand, Charter/ Time Warner, Brighthouse, Cox, Comcast, Xfinity, & TubiTV which will begin to air on 4/5/19. I’m hoping IG will then unblock me so I can contribute to the health & wealth in 2019 for us all out here 🌎. . . .I’m looking forward to connecting with all of the truly talented actors, actresses, and models I’m unable to collaborate with at the moment. To @niennajade much love and thank you for the follow. I trust this message finds you 🤩🥳And to all of the talent agencies, such as @marqueemodels I would love to chat anytime. In the meantime, if interested in collaborating shoot me a DM. Much love to each & one of my followers and many more to come. Keep hustlin’ & chasing our dreams. . . . #modelingagency#searching#actor#hollywood#losangeles#miami#model#actor#screentime#globallaunch#ready2travel#livelarge#chasedreams#spreadlove#success#moneyhungry#humble#kindness#lovelife
Are you struggling to get more money into your life? Than this short story is one well worth listening too! Are you ready to shift your own limiting beliefs around money? Sign up for our ThetaHealing courses now! Link with dates and locations in bio! Hope to see you there! #thetahealingwitherika
Who can guess the car? Comment below 👍Leave a like if you enjoyed👍 •••• ••• 🤑Thank You For Following. Enjoy Daily Millionaire💸 Lifestyle🏝 Content! •• • 📸: @parsongarage | All rights and credits reserved for the respective owner(s)