Happy Sunday fun day🙌🏻 Started our day out with a morning workout and I wanted to share one of my favorite type of squats that I like to do to really burn out my quads & calves👌🏻🔥. . Place plates under the pads of your feet, squat low to get a deeper stretch in the quads...come up slowly and up on the toes for a calf raise (4 sets, 10-15 reps). Try super-setting these with split Bulgarian lunges and your legs will be screaming😆
# fakifitness# #legworkout#musculacion#cuadriceps#quads#legextensiones#cadeiraextensora#agachamento#hack#hacksquat#sentadilla#squat#legpress#bodybuilding#fitness @Regran_ed from @austincurrent_ - Hack squats are awesome for a stable environment to get a lot of work and output for the quads in the lengthened position. . It offers much more versatility for setup, allowing those with less ideal ankle mobility or longer femurs a better opportunity to get more knee flexion than a standard squat would. . However, with more options for setup there are a few things to watch out for. . ❌ Do not allow the pelvis to rotate at the bottom. You are now transferring the load that was on your quads and glutes directly on to your lumbar spine. This can happen when your feet are too high on the platform and you run out of range at your hips. You may need to either lower your foot placement or widen your feet and externally rotate slightly if this opens up range in your hip flexion. . ✅ Keep the lower back firmly agains the back pad and focus on pushing the knees forward. As you press, think about 10% of your energy going in to pushing your feet "up" on the platform and driving your low back into the pad. The other 90% of your effort should be driving straight into the platform with your whole foot. . Be sure to be following us over at @n1.education for me content like this! . #biomechanics#legdayworkout#lowerbodyworkout#hacksquat#legdayworkout#legday#quads#quadsworkout#squats
Cardio core! ⚡️🔥 . No equipment is required for this workout! So you can do this anywhere💪🏻. Save this workout and try it out! . 1️⃣ 30 seconds side plank dips with crunch (both sides) 2️⃣ 30 seconds lunge switch jumps 3️⃣ 30 seconds bicycle crunch 4️⃣ 30 seconds plank jack to alt front arm extension 5️⃣ 30 seconds knee to elbow to burpee . REPEAT 4X!🔥 10 second rest between each move. 10 second rest after every round!💪🏻💕 . 📸@_ninamunoz . 🔜FOLLOW US👉@fitnessabsguide for the best daily Health, Fitness and Calorie Intake Guides 🏃🏻🏃🏻♀️ ⠀ 👥 TAG a friend that should Follow us
Really cool graphic to show proper back angle for deadlifts! #funfitnessfacts Repost from @womenofpowerlifting using @RepostRegramApp - ➡️ @alexrichardson.fit . “HOW TO DEADLIFT Our goal is to avoid rounding on the spine by engaging our lats, mid back, glutes, core, and hamstrings.💪🏼 . Getting into a set position and working on the deadlift technique with a light load where you can complete 10-12 reps is so much more effective over time for results, rather than going heavy but compromising form. . A great cue to use is to keep your chest up, push shoulders down, squeeze shoulder blades and lats, and right before you pick up the load squeeze those powerful glutes! . Content by: @muscleandmotion .” . #deadlift#deadlifts#deadlifting#lowerbodyworkout#legday#glutes#glutesworkout#lift#technique#fitness
Don't let the smile fool you, I can't move my legs! 😂😂 If you need your legs to die a little and have access to a TRX, Kettlebells, and a Tabata timer, you might like this workout 😁🤗 #tabata#tabataworkout#legday#icantfeelmylegs#lowerbodyworkout#trx 4 min tabata rounds: 20 sec work/10 sec rest alternating between exercises in each round.
Here are some of the moves from my lower body workout today. Seriously had a killer sesh and I know I won’t feel my legs at all tomorrow. Clip 1: Straight Leg Deadlifts 4 x 12 Clip 2: Glute Kickbacks 3 x 10 Clip 3: Weighted Lunges 3 x 8 Clip 4: Calf Raises 3 x 20