WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? Are you going to show some CHARACTER to take yourself to another level? The level you know you deserve In order to join the 1% you gotta be doing things the other 99% ain’t willing to do. The last set, the last rep, the last mile – that’s where we separate the greats. That’s where the 1% rise to the top. _____________________________________________ #fitness #fitnessblogger #gymquotes #gymrat #fitguysofindia #gym #gymlife #fitnessmotivation#weightlossresults#gymhumour #transformstion #trainhard #doitforthis #FitLife #FitnessAddict #GetStrong #wholift #nopainnogain #weighttraining #weightlossjourney#fitnesstransformation #transformation #humpday #humpdaymotivation
How many times have you tried losing fat, and you worked your ass off? You got the results, exactly the way you had desired, but it relapsed once you got back to your normal life. I am sure you were completely disappointed after that. You thought you could no longer go on another diet plan for the rest of your life. You gave up. What's the point of working hard when you know that losing fat and keeping it away is next to impossible? No my friend, that's where you are wrong. Had you worked on your fat loss and not just weight loss you'd have been successful. It is all about prioritising your metabolism, which ensures prevention of relapse. Here we don't work on the superficial level, and we don't hold ourselves responsible for you, until you pay us. But most importantly, we seek your complete satisfaction. We make sure that you can maintain your results even after you've completed your program. We begin with a complete study your body, and then and only then, do we figure out what's best for you, given your age, height, weight, gender etc. We ensure that you get a program that suits your work and daily life schedule. You've thought of bringing a change, so far, but you're still confused; you have your doubts, which is absolutely normal. That's exactly why I always say, "Tell me your reason, and I will find you a solution! I can make sure that the reason doesn't turn into an excuse!" Try to start bringing a change in your lifestyle and the body will thank you for it _________________________________________ #fitness #fitnessblogger #gymquotes #gymrat #fitgirlsofindia #gym #gymlife #weightlossmotivation #weightlossresults #gymhumor#weightlossbeforeandafter #trainhard #doitforthis #fitlife #fitnessaddict #getstrong #girlswhoisfit #nopainnogain #whaletoshark #weighttraining #weightlossjourney #fitnesstransformation #transformation #humpday #humpdaymotivation #fitindia
#repost @twisted_angels_models @lv23mag • • • Happy #humpday from Twisted Angel Tattedduppbarbie from California 🇺🇸 • • #teamtwistedangels#humpdayvibes#humpdaymotivation #booty🍑. • Check out her page and show her some love! @tatteddupbarbie • car owner: @lexxr6_ • photographer: ??? • model: @tattedduppbarbie • shirt from: @couchestocastles
So I’m a #christmasjunkie.... ❄️ My wife @ahuntforhealth has to hear Xmas songs like “Happy Christmas ‘War is Over’” by @maroon5 (Hands down one of my fav Christmas songs) well before Thanksgiving 😅. You bet I will be ready right after dinner and cleanup on T-Day to set up our tree! 🎅🏼🎄🎁❤️ ❄️ Xmas has always been a time of love and thoughtfulness with my family. It was a time when I got to see cousins that I hadn’t seen all year and a time to stuff ourselves full of Grandma’s 👵 delicious french onion soup 🍲. ❄️ Who else out there loves Christmas 🎄 as much as I do??
Don’t succumb to your depression and anxiety this holiday season. There’s a better way. You CAN feel better. You CAN be happier.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Discover the underlying cause of your depression & anxiety! Take the FREE Quiz linked in my bio. It takes
The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. “Don’t pray for an easier life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” . Happy hump day 🐫🤗🐪 . Ask yourself: what are your current struggles teaching you? What is good about your obstacles? There is value, knowledge, and even enjoyment in almost everything if you know where to look and what questions to ask. . . #strength#innerstrength#grit#selfefficacy#efficacy#humpday#humpdaymotivation#motivation